Big Valley, Alberta, Canada Google Map 403-323-0219
Banner
banner

Grass Fed Beef

Our Fleckvieh beef animals are grown slowly without the use of hormones or steroids. The beef is free or antibiotics also. They are approximately 2 years old when slaughtered. The animals eat 90% of their diet as grass/hay. The other 10% is hand fed gmo free grain produced on our farm. We do not push the cattle on grain allowing them to access to it 24hrs a day 7 days a week. They are only given this tasty treat once a day to help with their condition especially during the cold winter months. 

The beef is slaughtered at the Meat Chop in Penhold, AB. The morning of killing date, we deliver the animal directly to the butcher from our farm. This allows the beef animal to experience minimal stress as possible. Once killed, the beef carcass is hung in a meat locker refrigerator for a minimum of 14 days. This procedure improves the flavor of meats by allowing the natural enzymes in the meat to break down the tissue through dry aging. Beef dry aged isn't usually available in grocery stores. 

We do sell beef carcasses in 1/4, 1/2 and whole sizes. Please contact for prices. A Fleckvieh beef carcass is approximately 725 lbs hanging weight. 

Beef Jerky
  Peppered Jerky (Sold Out)
Regular Jerky ($8.50)
Beef Offal
  Beef Oxtail (Sold Out)
  Beef Kidney (Sold Out)
Beef Tongue ($12.00)
Beef Liver ($3.00)
Beef Heart ($15.00)
Lean Ground Beef
Lean Ground Beef 1 lb ($6.00)
Lean Ground Beef 25 lbs ($130.00)
Lean Ground Beef 10 lbs ($55.00)

Delivery to Calgary Heritage SW and Calgary Marlborough NE on 11/1/2017October 4th, 2017

Please have your orders made by the Monday prior to delivery day. Thank-you! Deliveries location; Calgary SW Heritage - 5:00-6:00 pm Calgary SE Marlborough - 7:00-8:

Delivery to SE 130AVE + SW Strathcona + NW Beacon Hill AND Airdrie on 10/25/2017October 4th, 2017

Please have your orders made by the Monday prior to delivery day. Thank-you! Deliveries location; SE Calgary SE 130 AVE 2:30-4:00pm SW Calgary SW Strathcona 6:00-7:00pm NW Cal

Edmonton Delivery on 10/19/2017October 4th, 2017

NorthGate 12:30-1:00pm Westside 3:00pm  SouthCommon 6:00-6:30pm

Shopping Cart
There are no items in your cart
About widgets
This is a widget, which allows you to customize the sidebar of your site. Create custom widgets, add prebuilt ones, or delete this one in the control panel under: Display / widgets

Have a Question?

Contact Us Online or Call 403-323-0219

Primrose Farms is;

Alberta Proud

Small Family Farm

Producing ethical food!    Taste the difference!     We are your Local Farmers! 

Visit us on: FacebookTwitter
Always Milk! Always Fleckvieh! UA-101588625-1